Fresh Potato Chips
Simple but creative way to provide an easy upscale side. Easily customizable for any entrée or appetizer.
- Place sliced potatoes in 350° F deep fryer. Cook for 3-6 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from oil. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Add ranch seasoning; toss until chips are evenly coated.
- Serve warm with chip dip.
- Substitute white Cheddar, barbecue, chipotle or Cajun seasoning for the ranch seasoning.
- Daypart suggestion: side dish, or appetizer through late night