Crispy Potato 5-Way Chili Bowl
Try this vegetarian take on Chili. Top diced potatoes with chili, cheddar cheese and sour cream for a hearty entrée option.
- Place flour in shallow bowl. Dredge potatoes in flour, thoroughly coating all sides.
- Place potatoes in 375°F deep fryer. Fry about 2 1/2 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Remove from fryer and drain. Place in bowl.
- Immediately sprinkle potatoes with salt and fresh thyme. Toss to coat evenly.
- Top with hot chili, cheddar cheese, onion, sour cream and chives.
- For another option, use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety in this recipe.