Country-Style Skirt Steak with Scrambled Eggs
A hearty breakfast with steak and potatoes, topped with scrambled eggs.
- On 350º F flattop grill, cook potatoes, red pepper and onion until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scramble eggs on grill.
- Arrange steak slices and potatoes on plate.
- Top with scrambled eggs.
- Add Chimichurri sauce and serve.
- For a healthier option, use Papetti’® Better’n Eggs® Liquid Eggs #15233
- Serve with a small tossed salad with ranch dressing
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through dinner