A twist on a classic quesadilla stuffed with a farmhouse omelet, refried beans and cheddar cheese.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 Tbsp. of refried beans and sprinkle with a ¼ cup of cheese.
- Place a heated omelet on the bottom half of each tortilla. Fold the tortilla to close.
- In a non-stick sauté pan or griddle over medium-high heat, add the oil and sear the quesadillas until golden brown and hot throughout, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cut each quesadilla in 3 pieces. Garnish as desired and serve.
- Fresh ‘n it up: add a few chopped jalapeños and some fresh cilantro.
- Authentic Chihuahua cheese is a mouthwatering stand-in for classic cheddar.
- Vegetarian Option: Sub in the Papetti’s® Cheddar Cheese Omelet.