Country Fried Omelet
Western omelet filled with ham, peppers and cheese, with a crunchy panko coating.
- Pour eggs into bowl and place flour in another bowl.
- Dip omelet in egg wash, then dredge in flour, turning to coat both sides. Repeat egg wash and flour dredging.
- Place bread crumbs in bowl. Dredge omelet in bread crumbs, coating both sides evenly.
- Place omelet on well-oiled 350º F flattop grill or sauté pan. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately.
- Serve over breakfast potatoes using Northern Star® Southern Style Diced #15110 and top with country gravy, or Northern Star® Shredded Hashbrowns #15100 and cheddar cheese
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through dinner