Corned Beef Hash
Shredded Hash Browns are loaded with corned beef, shredded cheese, caramelized onions and au jus for a filling breakfast.
- In small saucepan, heat au jus to simmer over low heat. Keep warm.
- Melt butter in large nonstick sauté pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Add potatoes to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until crisp and golden brown.
- Add corned beef, caramelized onions and thyme. Sauté 2 minutes, or until hot.
- Remove hash mixture from pan.
- Pour au jus over hash, garnish with jack cheese and serve.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety in this recipe.
- For another option, use smoked beef brisket.
- Great base for poached, fried or scrambled eggs.