Coconut Curry Soup
Warm up with this flavorful coconut curry soup made with hard cooked eggs, shrimp and bean sprouts.
- In medium saucepan, combine vegetable broth, Thai red curry paste and coconut milk. Bring to boil over high hear. Reduce to simmer.
- While soup is simmering, add shrimp. Cook until shrimp are opaque and fully cooked through.
- To serve, ladle 2 cups of broth into soup bowl. Add half the cooked shrimp, 1½ tsp. cilantro leaves and 1 oz. bean sprouts. Add slices of 1 egg.
- Finish with sambal sauce to taste.
- Serve with lime wedges
- Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner