Chipotle Ranch Potato Wedges
Ranch seasoning and chipotle chilies comes together for a unique and tasty side dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, combine ranch seasoning, chipotle powder, chives and dill.
- Place potatoes in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chipotle-ranch mixture. Toss potatoes to coat.
- Gently coat seasoned potatoes with oil.
- Place potatoes on parchment-lined sheet pan. Place pan in hot oven.
- Bake per potato cooking instructions, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety in this recipe.
- Great with a variety of dipping sauces.