Chipotle Mashed Potatoes
Chipotle mashed potatoes offer a spicy option for an upgraded potato side, topped with crisp bacon.
- Preheat broiler.
- In medium bowl, combine butter, chipotle peppers and hot mashed potatoes. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Coat large boat or serving dish with cooking spray. Place potato mixture in dish.
- Top with half the cooked bacon and the pepper jack cheese.
- Place under hot broiler. Broil 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from broiler.
- Top with remaining bacon. Serve immediately.
- Adjust the heat level by altering the amount of chipotle peppers.
- Bake in individual ramekins for additional serving options.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.