Chili Garlic Grilled Wedges
Combine red chili flakes, garlic and red skin wedges for a simple but tasty side.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat until hot.
- Pour oil into small saucepan. Add chili flakes and garlic. Heat over low heat just until it sizzles. Remove pan from heat. Let steep 10 minutes.
- Brush potato wedges with chili garlic oil and place wedges on grill. Grill potatoes enough to mark all cut sides.
- Remove from grill. Transfer wedges to sheet pan. Place in oven. Cook 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Or, wrap grilled potatoes in foil and finish on grill. Heat about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove potatoes from oven or from foil.
- Season with sea salt and serve immediately.
- To customize flavor, mix different seasonings with oil.
- Great with a variety of dipping sauces.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.