Chicken Fried Egg Waffle Sandwich
A home-style fried egg patty, fried chicken, and cheddar cheese sandwiched between 2 waffles for an on-the-go breakfast.
- Combine BBQ sauce and chipotle Tabasco sauce and mix well. Reserve.
- On each waffle, spread ½ Tbsp. of chipotle BBQ sauce.
- On 8 waffles, layer 1 slice of Cheddar cheese, 1 fried chicken filet, 1 heated fried egg patty, and 1 more slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Top with second waffle and serve.
- Spice it up: swap the Cheddar cheese for pepper jack.
- Channel New Orleans: replace the BBQ sauce with a Cajun hollandaise.
- Lighten it up: replace the fried chicken filet with grilled chicken breast