Cauliflower Breakfast Flatbread
A combination of roasted cauliflower, scrambled eggs, red pepper hummus, feta cheese and Cajun seasoning.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In small bowl, place cauliflower florets. Sprinkle oil and Cajun seasoning over cauliflower. Toss to coat.
3. Place cauliflower on baking sheet. Place in hot oven. Roast 15 minutes, tossing occasionally, or until tender and slightly browned. Remove from oven.
4. Place flatbread on baking sheet. Spread red pepper hummus on flatbread.
5. Scramble liquid eggs separately and spread on top of hummus.
6. Add roasted cauliflower. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
7. Place flatbread in hot oven. Bake about 10-15 minutes, or until crisp and cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
8. To serve, top with pickled red onions and cilantro leaves.
For an Italian twist, use Italian seasonings, garlic hummus and gorgonzola cheese.