Cajun Shrimp Mac & Cheese
Decadent macaroni and cheese with a flavorful twist.
- Follow heating direction on the mac & cheese.
- Mix the Cajun seasoning with paprika spice.
- Toss the shrimp with half of the seasoning mix. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat up a sauté pan with oil. When the oil gets hot, sear off the marinated shrimp until each side gets blackened.
- Toss black beans with the remaining half of the seasoning mix.
- Mix the mac & cheese, blackened shrimp, and black bean thoroughly.
- Hold warm for service.
- For each serving, sprinkle toasted cornbread crumbles evenly and garnish with parsley.
- Perfect for an entrée or side dish