Cajun Roasted Potatoes
This simple side dish packs a lot of flavor. Combine Cajun seasoning with potatoes, onions, peppers and garlic for a perfect compliment to any entrée.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In medium sauté pan, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add potatoes. Add salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Toss to coat potatoes evenly with oil and seasonings. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes, or until potatoes start to brown. Remove pan from heat.
- Add onions, celery, green peppers and garlic to pan. Stir.
- Transfer pan to oven. Roast 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
- Add thyme leaves. Fold in gently and serve immediately.
- For an extra boost of Cajun flavor, add Andouille sausage and a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.