Buffalo Potato Wedges
Combine buffalo sauce with deep fried potatoes for a simple and easy side to any main entrée.
- Make buffalo sauce: in small saucepan, combine hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire.
- Reduce for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add butter and stir until melted. Set buffalo sauce aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cornstarch and Cajun seasoning.
- Toss potatoes in seasoned flour to coat.
- Place potatoes in 350°F deep fryer. Cook 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain.
- Put potatoes in medium bowl. Toss with buffalo sauce mixture. Serve hot.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
- For a signature dish, use your favorite hot sauce.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® wedges, sliced, diced, or fry variety with this recipe.