Buffalo Potato Pancakes
Spicy buffalo sauce gives these hash brown pancakes just the right amount of kick.
- In a large bowl combine Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Simply Potatoes Mashed, Flour, Garlic Powder, 2 oz Blue Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, ¼ cup of the Scallions, Papetti’s® Eggs, and season with Salt and Pepper.
- In a non-stick pan over medium high heat melt 1 oz of butter and scoop out 1/3 cup of potato mixer. Flatten out to about ¼ inch thick.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown. Repeat with all the potato mixer.
- To serve top each Pancake with 2 oz of Shredded Buffalo Chicken and drizzle with Ranch Dressing and remaining Crumbled Blue Cheese and Scallions.
- Perfect for appetizer or small, shareable plate.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.