Buffalo Chicken Scramble
A breakfast scramble with a kick, featuring scrambled eggs, chicken breast, jalapeño jack cheese and buffalo sauce.
- On 350° F flattop grill, combine eggs, chicken and shredded cheese. Cook until eggs are firm and cheese is melted.
- Stir in green onion and bacon.
- Place on plate and drizzle with Buffalo sauce. Top with additional green onion and crumbled bacon, if desired.
- Serve with celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing.
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night.