Cover pizza dough with rosemary potatoes, chorizo gravy, and cheddar cheese for a savory breakfast entrée.
- Preheat oven to 450° F, or to temperature indicated on crust instructions.
- In small pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary. Fry until potatoes are golden brown.
- Spread chorizo gravy on pizza crust.
- Top with fried potatoes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Place in hot oven. Bake 8-12 minutes (depending on crust instructions), or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven. Top pizza with 4 fried eggs.
- Great base for any style eggs: poached, scrambled or fried.
- Perfect as a sharable breakfast item or as an entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.