A breakfast version of nachos made with scrambled eggs, black beans, and topped with queso fresco.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the salsa and black beans. Mix to combine. Reserve.
- For each bowl, in a heat resistant bowl or skillet, place a layer of 2 cups of tortilla chips. Top each with ¾ cup of heated scrambled eggs, ½ cup of salsa black beans, and 2 Tbsp. of crumbled queso fresco.
- Broil until hot and cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from broiler, top each with 1 tsp. chopped cilantro, and serve.
- Top with ripe sliced avocado and pickled jalapeño.
- Spicy chorizo or ground beef are great options for meat lovers.
- Lose the chips and serve toppings on a slice of whole-wheat toast as a delicious open-faced sandwich.