Breakfast Grilled Cheese
Grilled cheese with a breakfast twist - adding a scrambled egg patty and bacon.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and roasted tomato paste. Mix well and reserve.
- Heat egg patties per manufacturer’s instructions. Reserve.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of the roasted tomato mayo over 8 of the slices of bread. Top each with 1 slice of cheese, 1 egg patty, 3 half strips of cooked bacon, and 1 more slice of cheese.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of roasted tomato mayo on each of the remaining 8 pieces of bread. Place the bread over each sandwich to close.
- Brush each side of each sandwich with 1 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- Sear each sandwich in a non-stick sauté pan or griddle over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Intensify the flavors: add caramelized onion for sweetness and sautéed spinach for some bite.
- Stick to the season: charm the multitudes of avocado admirers with a slice or two of ripe Haas variety.
- Substitute Papetti’s® Table Ready® Cinnamon Swirl French Toast #85800 for a sweet-and-savory option.