Basil Pesto Roasted Potatoes
Add a savory side to any protein with these potatoes tossed with basil pesto.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes in medium bowl.
- Add canola oil, salt and pepper. Toss until potatoes are coated.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in oven.
- Roast 12-14 minutes, or until potatoes are browned.
- Remove from oven and place potatoes in bowl.
- Add pesto and toss potatoes until coated. Serve hot.
- Substitute your favorite herb blend for the basil pesto.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced, sliced, or red skin wedge variety with this recipe.