American Southern Spring Rolls
Fried egg rolls filled with hard cooked eggs, roasted red pepper, pickled jalapeños and ham
- Preheat deep fryer to 350°F.
- In small bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, red peppers, pickled jalapeños and Worcestershire sauce. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- To assemble spring roll, lay egg roll wrapper on flat surface. Place ham in center of wrapper. Add green onions and hard cooked eggs. Add 3 Tbs. cheese mixture.
- Brush edges of wrapper with liquid eggs. Tuck sides of wrapper over filling and roll forward to close.
- Place spring roll in hot fryer. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and hot in center. Remove from fryer. Drain and serve hot.
- Serve with ranch dressing or sweet & sour sauce
- For an entrée option, serve with fried rice