Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
Add some kick to your traditional mashed potatoes by using this recipe to include spicy wasabi powder.
- In mixing bowl, combine butter and wasabi powder. Cream until wasabi is well incorporated.
- Scrape wasabi butter onto piece of plastic wrap. Form the mixture, in the plastic wrap, into log of 11⁄2 ̋ diameter. Wrap. Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, heat mashed potatoes as instructed.
- Scoop 4 oz. mashed potatoes onto plate, forming small well in top center.
- Place 1 Tbs. slice of wasabi butter into well.
- Serve immediately.
Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.