Vietnamese-Style Potato Stir Fry
Potatoes, vegetables and tasty Vietnamese sauce come together for a unique side that easily customizable for any operation.
- Place potatoes in 350°F deep fryer. Cook potatoes 5-8 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic. Sauté 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook until just soft.
- In small bowl, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Add sauce to sautéed vegetables.
- Add potatoes to vegetable mixture. Toss to coat with sauce.
- Arrange one serving on plate. Sprinkle with 1/3 tsp. sesame seeds. Serve hot.
- As another option, subsititute your favorite vegetable blend.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced, diced, or red skin wedge variety with this recipe.