A breakfast enchilada with egg and vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread refried beans in center.
- Layer scrambled eggs over beans.
- Add brown rice and sautéed mushrooms.
- Sprinkle cilantro leaves over mushrooms. Sprinkle half of cheese on top.
- Tuck sides of tortilla over filling and roll forward to close. Place seam side down on greased pan.
- Top with sauce to cover entire enchilada.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place pan in hot oven. Bake 10 minutes, or heated through. Remove from oven and serve hot.
- For a heartier version, add cooked chorizo
- For a lighter version, use Papetti’s® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820