Thai Curry Potatoes
Thai yellow curry past is simmered with potatoes onions, and red bell pepper for a memorable side dish.
- Heat oil in heavy pot over medium heat.
- Add yellow curry paste. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, onions and bell peppers.Cook about 7 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add potatoes, coconut milk and water. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Cook about 17-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 Tbs. basil. Remove from heat.
- Divide curry among 4 bowls.
- Garnish with remaining basil and cilantro. Serve hot.
- Use any variety of curry to suit your customers’ taste.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.