Sweet Potato Soufflé
This sweet potato soufflé is topped with a brown sugar pecan mix that makes is a great option for a premium side dish.
- In large mixing bowl, add sweet potatoes, eggs, cinnamon, 2 cups brown sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Place in large casserole dish or individual dishes.
- Combine remaining ½ cup brown sugar, flour and pecans. Add butter and blend until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle topping over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350º F for 45-55 minutes, or until bubbly and browned.
- Serve hot.
- Perfect served with pork tenderloin or fried chicken
- Daypart suggestion: dinner or buffet