Sunrise Brat Burger
A brat sandwich with a fried egg, served with caramelized onions on a pretzel burger.
- In non-stick sauté or griddle over medium-high heat, add the oil and the bratwurst patties. Cook about 5-7 minutes per side, or until burgers are fully cooked.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. of cheese spread on bottom and top halves of each pretzel bun.
- Top each bottom bun with 1 burger, 1 heated fried egg patty, and 3 Tbsp. of caramelized onions.
- Top each burger with the top bun and serve.
- Sub in jalapeño nacho cheese for a stadium-style version.
- Swap the pretzel bun for an English muffin.
- Serve with beer cheese mustard to heighten the boldness of this burger’s flavors.