Summer Vegetable Tian
Fresh zucchini sliced and red pepper rings are layered between deep fried slices of potatoes for a fresh and hearty entrée or side dish.
- Deep fry potato slices.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease side and bottom of 8-inch round pan.
- Shingle zucchini slices and red pepper rings across bottom of pan. Top with layer of shaved garlic. Add fried potato slices and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper over potatoes. Cover.
- Place pan in oven. Bake, covered, 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Remove cover and sprinkle on Romano cheese. Replace in oven.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Cut into quarters and serve hot.
- For another option, substitute zucchini with fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.