Stuffed Pancake Sandwich
All the best parts of breakfast in one! A pancake wrapped around an omelet stuffed with breakfast sausage and American cheese.
- Heat nonstick pan to medium heat while you prepare pancake batter.
- In large bowl, combine flour and salt.
- In large bowl, mix milk, eggs and ¼ cup oil. Add to flour mixture.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-low heat. Add some oil to skillet, which keeps butter from burning.
- Make 8 pancakes. Ladle about ¼ cup batter for each pancake onto hot skillet. The bottoms of pancakes should brown in roughly 2-4 minutes. Flip to finish cooking other side. Cook until lightly golden brown.
- Reserve pancakes in preheated 200º F oven until ready to serve.
- To prepare 1 sandwich, heat 1 omelet in 350º F oven.
- Crumble 1 sausage patty on half of omelet. Top with 1 slice cheese.
- Heat omelet in 350º F oven to melt cheese.
- Fold omelet in half and place omelet between 2 pancake carriers.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Serve with Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns for a combo meal option
Use bacon and co-jack for another menu option
Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night, or kid’s meal