Spanish Nut Clusters
Sweet and salty Spanish nut clusters made with almonds are perfect for snacking or for a fun dessert.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In small bowl, whip egg whites until foamy.
- In another small bowl, combine sugar, salt and paprika. Stir mixture into egg whites.
- Add agave nectar to egg whites. Mix well.
- Add nuts. Stir to coat well.
- Pile 1 heaping Tbs. of coated nuts onto greased sheet pan. Continue piling nuts into 25 clusters, spacing them on pan.
- Place pan in hot oven. Cook 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Immediately remove nuts from pan onto wire rack.
- Cool before serving.
Package as a to-go snack in clear cellophane tied with ribbon
For a sweeter option, drizzle nut clusters with melted chocolate