South of the Border Hash
Wide cut hash browns are loaded with avocado and black beans and topped with pico de gallo for a hearty south of the border breakfast.
- In small bowl, mix mashed avocado and sour cream. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large saute pan over medium to high heat.
- Add potatoes to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until potatoes begin to lightly brown. Add black beans and 1 1/4 cups of pico de gallo.
- Continue to cook, flipping halfway through, until crisp and golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Top with avocado-sour cream mixture, queso fresco, remaining pico de gallo and cilantro.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety in this recipe.
- Serve with tortillas.