Scalloped Potato Skins
Savory and hearty flavors combine for a classic take on scalloped potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small saucepan, combine cream, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat to simmer over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Do not boil.
- Spray 12 ramekins with cooking spray.
- Layer potato slices in bottoms of cups, until about 3/4 filled.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese over potatoes.
- Remove cream mixture from heat. Evenly distribute over cheese and potatoes in ramekins.
- Place ramekins in hot oven. Bake 28 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Cool 5 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and chives. Serve hot.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced or shred variety in this recipe.
- For another option, prepare in muffin pan.
- Serve as an appetizer or side dish.