Shredded hash browns paired with an egg and bacon on top a bed of frisée is sure to please both the health-conscious and hungry patron.
- Preheat deep fryer to 350˚F.
- Place hash browns in deep fryer. Cook about 90 seconds, or until golden brown. Remove from fryer. Drain.
- Layer frisée leaves in center of plate. Top with mustard dressing.
- Sprinkle bacon lardons over dressing. Add fried hash browns.
- Crown with poached egg. Garnish with fresh cracked black pepper and serve.
- Great as a lunch combo or entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety with this recipe.