Roasted Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts
Diced potatoes and Brussel sprouts come together for a great addition to any entrée.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine potatoes and Brussels sprout halves. Add oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place on sheet pan.
- Place pan in oven. Roast 20 minutes, or until potatoes and sprouts are tender and caramelized. Remove from oven.
- To serve, place 1 Tbs. roasted garlic aioli in center of plate. Place potatoes and sprouts over aioli and serve immediately.
- Great side to any center-of-plate protein.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.