Ranch House BBQ Pub Chips
This chips get a kick from Cajun seasoning and Louisiana hot sauce that sure to please any patron.
- In small bowl, combine ranch dressing, Cajun seasoning and Louisiana hot sauce. Blend well. Set aside.
- Place flour in shallow bowl. Dredge potatoes in flour, evenly coating all sides.
- Place potatoes in 375°F deep fryer. Cook about 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Remove and drain. Place in bowl.
- Immediately toss fried potatoes with BBQ rub.
- Serve hot with Cajun ranch dressing for dipping.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety in this recipe.
- Serve as an appetizer or side dish.