This side is all about simplicity with big flavor. Diced potatoes are cooked with both duck and bacon fat, rosemary, and garlic for a delicious easy side dish.
- In medium saucepan, combine potatoes, rosemary leaves and garlic cloves. Cover with rendered duck and bacon fat.
- Place pan over medium-low heat. Cook 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat. Drain off fat.
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Great side for any upscale entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.