Potato Proscuitto Pizza
Potatoes and prosciutto layered on pizza crust with garlic and fresh mozzarella makes for a wonderful appetizer or entrée.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes in medium bowl. Add 1/2 Tbs. olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper. Toss potatoes until coated.
- Place potatoes on the sheet pan. Place in hot oven.
- Roast potatoes 15 minutes. Remove from oven and reserve.
- Brush remaining olive oil over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle garlic over oil on crust.
- Evenly distribute roasted potatoes over crust.
- Arrange prosciutto slices over potatoes.
- Top with fresh mozzarella slices.
- Sprinkle rosemary evenly over top of cheese.
- Place pizza directly on rack in hot oven. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Slice into 8 pieces and serve hot
- Serve as an appetizer or entree.
- For another option, add caramelized onions and roasted red peppers.