Nacho Potato Soup
Warm up with this hearty, cheesy soup filled with bold spices and refried beans.
- Pour cream into medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Whisk 1 oz. Cheddar cheese into cream until melted.
- Stir in mashed potatoes.
- Add 1 oz. cilantro and cumin.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Ladle into bowl. Garnish with refried beans, tortilla strips, remaining shredded Cheddar cheese and cilantro. Serve hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.