Mini Meatballs with Bacon
Hand-rolled meatballs filled with mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In cold mixing bowl, combine ground pork, bacon, eggs, bread crumbs and salt. Mix well.
- To make one meatball, form 1 oz. pork mixture around one mozzarella pearl, forming a ball.
- Place meatball on sheet pan. Form remaining meatballs, spacing 2" apart on pan.
- Place pan in hot oven. Bake 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Serve with tomato sauce or romesco sauce
- For a grab-and-go option, offer clamshell package with a spot for a dipping sauce