Mexican Chipotle Chicken Potato Soup
This south of the border soup has two different kinds of potatoes for a hearty feel. Best served as a lunch combo or a main dinner entrée.
- In medium pot, combine chicken stock and pulled chicken. Add diced potatoes, corn and chipotle chile. Stir in mashed potatoes until incorporated.
- Heat over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in oregano, tomatoes and onion.
- Simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowl topped with cilantro and tortilla strips.
- Great as a lunch combo or as an entree. Serve with sour cream and a lime wedge.