Mashed Potato Buddha Bowl
Combine our seasoned mashed potatoes with spiced chickpeas and sautéed kale, and drizzle on a distinctive tahini yogurt sauce for a balanced meal or snack.
- Whisk together Tahini Sauce, Greek Yogurt, Honey and Water. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a pan over medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté Garlic, Roma Tomatoes and Red Onions for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add Baby Kale and cover to wilt and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, set aside.
- In same pan heat 2 tablespoon Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Cumin, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Oregano and Turmeric. Cook for 3 minutes and season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil and cook Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- In 8 bowls divide cooked Mashed Potatoes, Spiced Chickpeas and sautéed Kale, Tomato and Onions. Drizzle with Yogurt Tahini Sauce and garnish with chopped Parsley and fresh Lemon.
- Offer as a nutritious and tasty snack option.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.