Maple Potato Fritters
Shake up your breakfast sides with these sweet and savory maple potato fritters.
- In medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes, liquid eggs, flour, baking powder and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Add cooked sausage to batter.
- Using 1/2-oz. portion scoop, drop fritter batter into 375°F deep fryer.
- Fry 2 minutes, or until fritters are golden brown.
- Remove basket from fryer, and let fritters drain in basket before serving.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- Serve with a side of maple syrup for dipping.