Louisiana Breakfast Bowl
Spice up your morning with this breakfast bowl featuring scrambled eggs, southern style potatoes, Andouille sausage and doused in Louisiana hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine diced potatoes with ½ cup oil and Cajun seasoning.
- Transfer potatoes to a sheet tray lined with foil. Roast in oven until tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- In a sauté pan over high heat, add the remaining ½ cup oil. Add the corn, peppers, and onions and sauté until tender and lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the hot sauce. Stir to combine and reserve.
- For each breakfast bowl, divide the roasted potatoes between 8 bowls. Top with ½ sliced Andouille sausage, heated scrambled eggs, and sautéed vegetables.
- Garnish each with ½ Tbsp. sliced scallion and serve.
- Sub in flavorful red beans for the Andouille sausage for a vegetarian-friendly option.
- Lighten it up with Garden Vegetable Egg White Patty.
- Serve with toasted English Muffin and a side of Cajun hollandaise for a deconstructed benedict.