Lobster Mashed Potatoes Too
Kick your potatoes up a notch by adding fresh roasted garlic with rich lobster meat mixed in.
- Heat mashed potatoes as instructed.
- Place hot mashed potatoes into medium bowl.
- Add melted butter, roasted garlic and lobster. Mix.
- To prepare 1 serving, scoop 4 oz. hot lobster mashed potatoes onto plate.
- For a unique presentation, put potatoes into a pastry bag and pipe out.
- For another option, substitute lobster with cooked lump crab.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.