Light & Healthy Focaccia de Bella
This recipe for light & healthy focaccia de bella makes an elegant presentation out of simple ingredients and preparation.
- Poach each egg to order and place on a paper towel before plating.
- Brush 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce onto each slice of focaccia.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese over marinara sauce. Place under a broiler to melt the cheese until golden brown.
- Place 1 tablespoon of basil chiffonade in the middle of focaccia to make a nest.
- Place drained poached egg on the basil and top with a few chili flakes.