Light & Healthy Fiesta Egg Burrito
The light & healthy fiesta egg burrito recipe makes a great grab 'n' go breakfast.
- Sauté peppers, onions, and corn in olive oil, stirring often to prevent browning. Once onions are translucent, cool, cover, and keep chilled.
- Whisk together eggs and water. Cover and keep chilled.
- Spray a sauté pan with vegetable spray and bring to medium heat. While sauté pan is heating up, warm tortillas in the microwave or on the grill.
- For each burrito, ladle 2 ounces of egg mixture and a full scoop of the cooked vegetable mixture into the heated sauté pan, ensuring the entire bottom of the pan is covered. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- Using a rubber spatula, draw cooked product to the center of the pan, allowing any liquefied egg mixture to come into contact with hot cooking surface. Flip over to complete cooking process.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese blend over the tortilla.
- Transfer cooked egg/vegetable mixture onto the center of the tortilla. Fold and roll to form a burrito. Serve cut in half on the bias.