Jalapeño Honey Butter Chicken & Egg Wrap
A sweet and spicy wrap filled with a scrambled egg patty, fried chicken, jalapeños and honey butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the jalapenos, butter, honey and salt and mix well. Reserve.
- Heat each egg patty and cut in half. Reserve.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the heated fried chicken strips with the jalapeno honey butter until melted and chicken strips are coated.
- In the center of each tortilla, place 2 half slices of cheese lengthwise. Place 2 half egg patties over the slices of cheese, and 2 chicken strips on top of the egg patties.
- Fold the bottom side of each tortilla up, and roll one side of the tortilla over to the other, creating an open-ended wrap. Serve.
- Add honey mustard for an extra kick of tangy flavor.
- Swap the honey butter for zesty pesto, and the pepper jack for provolone.
- Swap in bleu cheese crumbles and add savory diced ham for a quick, portable take on chicken cordon bleu.