Jalapeño Corn Egg Muffin
An exciting take on a classic side dish, this corn muffin features spicy jalapeños and hearty hard cooked egg bites.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In large bowl, combine liquid eggs, muffin mix, milk, corn, cheese and jalapeños. Mix with wooden spoon for 20 strokes.
- Slice hard cooked egg into 6 slices. Set aside.
- Portion about 2 Tbs. of mixture into 4.5” greased muffin cup. Top batter with one slice of hard cooked egg.
- Add another 2 Tbs. of mixture on top of sliced egg.
- Repeat with remaining batter, for 6 muffins.
- Bake 16–20 minutes, or until top is golden brown and center is set.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.