Hash Brown Breakfast Quiche
These mini quiches combine egg, potatoes, bacon, peppers and cheese for a flavorful breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Press Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns into pan in a thin layer.
- Spray Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns with cooking spray (this will help crisp them).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- In a pan over medium high heat, heat olive oil and sauté red and green peppers with onions for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine sautéed peppers and onions, bacon and cheddar cheese and divide between 12 muffin tins with cooked hash browns.
- Pour Papetti’s eggs to top up each muffin tin and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes until set.
- Serve hot, or cool completely and reheat for 7 minutes at 400°F.
- Perfect for Breakfast or Brunch Buffets.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.